- Want to brush up on your computer skills?
- Unsure about email or how to find what you want online?
- Need to find business, government, or medical information?
- Want to begin searching for an ancestor?
- Writing a term paper and unsure of what subject to choose?
There is a ton of information out there. Let a librarian be your personal guide! Our Book-A-Librarian program gives you an uninterrupted, one-hour session with one of our information specialists. To set up an appointment, you can call, email, or fill out an online Book-A-Librarian request form:
Dawson County Library
- Katie Horrell, 706-344-3690 ext. 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawson County Book-A-Librarian Request Form
Lumpkin County Library Information Specialist