How can I get a PINES Library card?
Library cards are free to all residents of Georgia. To register for a library card, print and complete the application form and bring it to any Chestatee Regional Library System branch. You may fill out the application form online here, but you must complete your registration by visiting a library branch within 14 days of submitting the form. You will be asked to present identification and proof of address. Original documents are required; photocopies are not acceptable. Acceptable ID for receiving a PINES card include:
- photo ID showing current local address, OR
- photo ID and one item from approved list (see below) showing current, local address (if photo ID does not have correct address), OR
- TWO (2) items from approved list (see below) showing current, local address:
- valid driver’s license
- valid voter registration card
- valid matricula consular
- checks with pre-printed addresses
- a utility bill
- tax receipt or other piece of mail that shows the user’s name and present address
By signing the library card application form, you are accepting full responsibility for all fines and fees including late fines, and fees for lost or damaged materials.