- GUTS FITNESS SERIES
Monday, January 26, 2009 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Dawson County Library -
Health and Fitness
Session 1: GUTS… Feeding them Fuel
Topics covered in this session:
- Defining the body's 6 nutrient needs
- Understanding what the 6 nutrients are and basic functions in the body
- Defining the importance of macronutrients (protein, carbohydrates, fats) and micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) in our diet
- Fueling the body for daily requirements to maintain an internal balance
- Understanding what happens if our "fuel" is not balanced.
Paula Pride is a certified fitness trainer specializing in holistic fitness training. www.senseofpride.biz
Registration is required for all sessions of this series.
To register for this class online, you must create a username and password. Click on "Create an Account" in the login box to the left. PLEASE NOTE: This is not the same as your login to your PINES account.
Dawson County Library
342 Allen Street
Check the description for complete information on the gathering area for each event.
You have to login to register for this Event.
EventList powered by schlu.net