- Warm Up! Dahlonega Finishing Bee
Saturday, February 12, 2011 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Lumpkin County Library -
Arts and Creativity
Join us for food and fun as we weave blocks together into finished afghans.
IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO ATTEND WARM UP! DAHLONEGA EVENTS TO GET INVOLVED:
- Consider donating acrylic yarn, knitting needles or sewing needles to use for our block and finishing bees.
- Knit your own squares or afghans to donate.
- Beginning January 11 you can pick up templates and knitting instructions at Lumpkin County Library, where you can also drop off your donations through 3:30 PM on February 12.
- Call 706-864-3668 to sign up and help put blocks together anytime January 18 - February 12.
FOR HINTS ON JOINING THE BLOCKS, PLEASE VISIT THE WARM UP! AMERICA WEBSITE:
WARM UP! DAHLONEGA SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Use only acrylic yarns
- Use a 7” x 9” cardboard template and weave the tails, as it makes assembly much easier.
QUESTIONS? Call 706-864-3668.
Lumpkin County Library
342 Courthouse Hill
Check the description for complete details about the meeting area for these events.
EventList powered by schlu.net