**Update: This position has been filled.**
Administrative Assistant II
Full time, benefit eligible (SHBP, Flex Benefits, TRS, holidays, annual/sick leave)
Salary Range: $28,932.80-$34,719.36
Starting salary commensurate with experience
Position is open until filled
The Chestatee Regional Library System is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to serve as a vital member of the administrative team for a thriving library system serving Dawson and Lumpkin Counties. This position provides assistance to the headquarters staff in the overall management and fiscal operations of the library system, including but not limited to bookkeeping, accounting procedures, secretarial and administrative work, and assisting with the recruitment and retention of personnel. This position reports to the Business Manager.
- Two years post-secondary education.
- Preference will be given for:
- Five years office administrative experience in the areas of accounting, personnel management, and computer operations within the government.
- One year payroll experience.
- Note: High school diploma or equivalent with above listed experience will be considered in lieu of education requirement.