The Friends of the Dawson County Library is an independent organization that consults with library staff to assess the library’s needs, set local objectives, and decide how to accomplish those objectives. The Friends support, promote, and advocate for the Library. They are an all-volunteer, tax deductible 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
The Friends of the Library:
- Promote use of the library
- Raise money to help fund book and equipment purchases
- Sponsor special programs
- Advocate for the library
Become a Friend
Becoming a Dawson Library Friend is easy! Just complete our downloadable Membership Application and mail or deliver it to the Dawson County Library, 342 Allen Street, Dawsonville, 30534.
If you would like to know more about the Dawson Friends organization:
- Ask a library staff member at the Dawson County Library circulation desk,
- Email the Friends at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call the Dawson County Library at 706-344-3690.