To be considered for an interview, applicant must submit all of the following documents:
- cover letter
- CRLS application
- three professional references
Incomplete application packets will not be considered.
CRLS applications are available online and at both the Dawson County and Lumpkin County Libraries.
CRLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
E-Verify Company ID: 426822
E-Verify Date of Authorization: June 27, 2011
Courier Position available:
Chestatee Regional Library System
$10.00 per hour/15 hours per week; 11am-2pm M-F
Under the supervision of the Operations Specialist, this part-time position is responsible for delivery service to library branches and provides other support to the Operations Specialist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES Included but not limited to:
- Lift and move boxes and other heavy items.
- Deliver boxes and other heavy items to various libraries in the system.
- May be requested to run a delivery outside of Dawson and Lumpkin Counties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent driving record.
- This position requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, climbing and lifting. Daily tasks require some combination of lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of moderately heavy objects and materials (25-50 pounds).
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
High school education or GED.
Please note – To be considered for an interview, applicant must submit the following:
1) Cover letter
2) CRLS application
4) Three professional references
CRLS applications are available at both the Dawson County and Lumpkin County Libraries and at www.chestateelibrary.org.
Submit complete package to Leslie Clark, Chestatee Regional Library System, 56 Mechanicsville Rd, Dahlonega, GA 30533 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing the appropriate background checks.
Open until filled. EOE.