Georgia Libraries for Accessible Statewide Services (GLASS) supports accessible library services in Georgia by promoting the use of assistive technology and by providing accessible reading materials to those who, due to a disability, are unable to read standard print.
- For those unable to visit the library, we can bring books to your house!
- Stop by or call your local library to register.
- $0.20 per page for black & white copies or prints.
- $0.35 per page for color copies or prints.
- $1.50 per page for faxes sent or received.
- $.25 for a 2 ¼” x 3 ¾” laminating pouch.
- $.50 for a 9″ x 11 ½” laminating pouch.
- $1.00 for a 12″ x 18″ laminating pouch.
- Scan photos or documents into PDFs, JPGs, and other common file formats.
- Free to use with your library card or photo ID.
As a service to patrons of the library and area residents, the Chestatee Regional Library provides a test proctoring service. To schedule a proctoring appointment, you can contact one of our Information Specialists or fill out an online request form:
- Dawson Proctoring Request Form
- Lumpkin Proctoring Request Form
- Available Monday-Thursday by appointment for a $15.00 fee.
- Available during library hours for a $2.00 fee.
- Call your local library before you arrive to verify that a notary is on duty.
- You must bring a current photo ID.
- Do not sign your documents in advance.
- Fill out the voter registration form and we’ll mail in it for you! Available when you apply for a new library card or renew an existing one.
- You must bring a current photo ID and proof of address in order to register.
- To check your voter registration status, visit the Georgia voter website at www.mvp.sos.ga.gov.
- You can also pick up a voter registration form to mail in yourself at any time.